SYNERGYLABS PRIVATE BRAND MANUFACTURING
We are value-driven experts in private brand manufacturing. We offer assorted solutions at a variety of price-points, to maximize profitability and drive loyalty. SynergyLabs’ private label program is customizable to each customer’s needs. Whether the goods are to be positioned as a lower priced alternative to a compare-to brand, or as a premium brand to compete with specialty brands, SynergyLabs will create formulations and packaging concepts that create value and exclusivity for the retailer.
OUR BREAD & BUTTER
SynergyLabs operations facility consists of 2 clean pharmaceutical-grade packaging rooms with epoxy floors & walls; independent ventilation, direct exterior exhaust, stainless steel floor drains, 5 liquid packaging lines, 2 dry packaging lines, full-time chemists, full-service laboratory, compliance & registrations department, and domestically sourced raw materials.
SynergyLabs’ top-of-the-line production and packaging equipment can accommodate any size order requirement, and allows customers to choose from a-la-carte menu options with few limitations.
Customers can choose from stock formulations and components, or create custom products with their own unique bottle, label and closure. Pretty much anything the customer wants, we can do it.
Narrowing it down to our roots, we’re best known for our ahead-of-the-curve scientific innovation and formulary efficacy. Our legacy has always been our ideas, our out-smart the competition approach, and our famous adherence to the strictest GMP-manufacturing guidelines.
Our quality control and laboratory genius is a meeting of the minds,
so to speak, for excellence in product development and execution. We do whatever it takes, from concept-to-shelf, to bring brilliant ideas to your stables.
MARKET ANALYSIS AND CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT
DESIGN STUDIO, BRANDING, LOGO DEVELOPMENT, AND PACKAGING DESIGN
FULL SERVICE ON-PREMISE LABORATORY WITH R&D CHEMISTS
CUSTOM AND STOCK FORMULATIONS
ACCELERATED & NON-ACCELERATED STABILITY TESTING TO ENSURE 3-YEARS SHELF-LIFE
IN-HOUSE LABEL PRINTING DIVISION: DESIGN AND DIGITAL PRINTING WITH DIE-CUT AND LAMINATION: MATTE, GLOSSY AND PEARL FINISH
BATCHING, FILLING AND LABELING
ASSEMBLING AND PALLETIZING
- Pump sprays
- And more…
DESIGN, COPY & PRODUCTION
- Full-service graphics & CPG packaging design team
- Copywriting, copyediting & proofing
- Digital label printing with laser die-cut & lamination capabilities for overnight prototypes
(2) 2000 Gal. 316l Stainless Shampoo Batch Tanks W/ 10hp 375:1 Turbine Mixer
(2) 2000 Gal. 316l Stainless Steel Jacketted Kettles W/ Dual Shaft Agitation. One Of These Kettles Is On Weightronics Load Cells And Connected To A Doran Fc6300 Batch Controller.
(1) 2000 Gallon Polypropylene Water Tank.
(1) 1000 Gallon 316 Stainless Blend Tank With 10hp Bottom Blade Agitation
(1) 1000 Gallon 316 Stainless Blend Tank With 20 HP Side Entry Propeller Agitation
(1) 800 Gallon 316 Stainless Blend Tank With 5 HP Center Agitation Turbine Style. This Vessel Is On Sartorius Load Cells With 1/10 Pound Resolution And Attached To Doran Fc6300 Batch Controller.
(1) 50 Gal 316 Stainless Self-Contained 100 Amp Kettle with Agitation – Portable.
(2) 300 Gallon Stainless Batch Tanks with Lightning Style Mixers.
(1) 250 Gallon Polypropylene Mix Tank With 2 Hp Lightning Style Mixer.
(1) 200 Gallon 316l Stainless Mix Tank on Sartorius Load Cells and Sartorius X-5 Batch Controller.
(1) 50 Gallon Stainless Portable Mix Tank.
(1) Toyota 3 Stage Forklifts
(1) Nissan 2 Stage Forklift
(1) Valleycraft Drum Handler with Remote Control
(1) IKA 20 HP Inline Homogenizer
(2) Admix Batch Homogenizers With 316l Rotosolver Mixing Heads.
(14) Diaphragm Pumps From1/2” To 2”
(4) Jabsco Sanitary 316l Stainless Pumps 1½” 5 Hp.
(1) 6000 Gallon/Day Reverse Osmosis Water Maker.
(1) Eemax Sanitary On Demand Water Heater
(2) 2hp Boilers
(2) Aesus Af6 Automatic Liquid Filler
(1) Elf 12 Head Liquid Pressure Filler
(1) Aesus Delta Automatic Rotary Capper
(2) In-Line Spindle Cappers
(9) Aesus Af1- Single Head Liquid Fillers
(12) Ss Sanitary Conveyors
(3) Aesus Delta Front/Back/Wrap Automatic Labelers
(1) Aesus Delta Automatic Sleever
(2) Aesus Shrink Ovens 48” & 24”
(1) Semiautomatic Tube Sealer
(2) Simplex Piston Fillers
Cozolli Small Volume Piston Filler
(4) Small Character Imaje Inkjet Coders
(3) Inline Enercon Induction Sealers
(1) Kaps-All Bottle Unscrambler
(1) Electric Pallet Jack
(1) Toyota Lift Truck 3000 Lb
(1) Brookfield Water Temperature Bath
(1) Brookfield Dvii+ Digital Viscometer
(3) Ph Meters
(2) Ohaus Analytical Scales
(1) Fume Hood
SynergyLabs offers complementary laboratory testing for products you carry (for retailers over 1,000+ stores). For smaller retailers, we would be happy to share competitive testing available, or for a fee, run trials specific to your program.
For basic tests, we cover pH, % of solids, viscosity and ingredients analysis. For more advanced tests, please let us know what other factors you’re interested in learning about, and we’ll get to work.
Product education is important to us. We enjoy teaching our customers about value and how directly relates to chemistry, amongst other factors such as packaging.
Do you know what’s in the shampoos you buy? Do you know what’s in the supplements you carry? We do – and we want to teach you. We discuss what ingredients it should contain & what it shouldn’t, and what makes a formula efficacious vs. not.
BUYER TRAINING BENEFIT
It’s our goal to arm you with tools that allow you to properly evaluate hype & marketing buzz words vs. Good ingredients & their associated benefits. After spending time with our team, you’ll walk away feeling more confident about future decisions made as a buyer of pet care hard goods. Your greater understanding of product chemistry makes us feel good & helps us sleep better at night. We want you to be a force to be reckoned with.
LABORATORY TEST(S) PROTOCOL
We test a variety of products ranging from grooming aids, stain & odor, organic & natural products, supplements, dental hygiene items, veterinary OTC pharmaceuticals, treats, training aids, EPA registered pesticides, flea & tick, and more.
For this example, we’re looking at 3 shampoos, oatmeal, odor control, and a 4-in-1, with three simple but telling laboratory tests: pH, % of solids, and refractometry/viscosity.
EXAMPLE #1: SHAMPOO WORKSHOP
(As an FYI, we do workshops for any type of product – supplements, dental, flea & tick, stain & odor, medicated, training, treats, tablets, first aid, etc.)
WHAT FACTORS ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU & YOUR TEAM?
What key traits in a shampoo line would you like to emulate? Why?
Are there things about certain shampoo’s you don’t like, that we can fine-tune to do better?
EXAMPLE: SHAMPOO WORKSHOP – WHICH OF THESE BENEFITS MATTER? WHICH DON’T?
1. EXPERIENTIAL BENEFITS
- High Foaming Capabilities
- Pleasurable Fragrance – Provides Long Lasting Scent
- Pearlecence and/or Slight Color/Pigments – How Does It Look In Your Hand?
- Not Watered Down – Thick & Luxurious Formula
- High Content of Detergents – For Good Cleaning Power
- Easy of Rinsing – Shouldn’t Be Too Thick
2. INGREDIENTS BENEFITS
- Soothing & Moisturizing – Doesn’t Strip and/or Dry Hair
- Sun-Screen Protection
- Natural and/or Organic Ingredients, Essential Oils
- Ph Balanced – Should Not Be Too Acidic or Too Alkaline –Prevents Skin & Eye Irritation
- Hypoallergenic & Tearless
- Non-Ionic Surfactants Vs. Anionic Surfactants
- DEA, MEA, Sulfates, Parabens, Soaps, Dyes, Wheat or Other Allergens
- OTC Medicated – For Itch Relief, Treats Bacterial and/or Fungal
- Infections, Seborrhea, Etc.
- EPA Registration Requirements?
3. PACKAGING BENEFITS
- Environmentally Friendly Packaging – Post Consumer Recycled? What %?
- Cost/Size/Quality/Margin Requirements/Retail/Value Quotient
- Custom Mold? Stock Bottle?
- Custom Embossing or Markings on Bottle?
- What Type of Closure? Induction Seal?
- Labeling – Pressure Sensitive? Shrink Wrap?
We work with each customer’s needs, vision, and goals to fine-craft a program that excels on-shelf – from formulation, to components, to packaging design, and to pricing, margin & retail requirements. If you would like more information about our private & owned brand opportunities, please get in touch via our HELP CENTER. We look forward to hearing from you!